We offer you the convenience of virtual counselling sessions if you’re unable to travel to us. Virtual Therapist may be ideal for the following reasons:
- Want to feel more relaxed and in control within your own environment
- Want therapy to feel less intimidating without being in the same room with your Therapist
- You are isolated due to geography
- Have difficulties travelling to an office appointment
- Have family and work commitments
- Have a high need for confidentiality
Our Virtual counselling services include:
- Anxiety and depression
- Anger Management
Our Virtual counselling is secure and easy to access
Live virtual counselling enables you and your Therapist to speak with and see each other throughout your session, which helps to build trust and a sense of connectedness. Once you’ve contacted us to book an appointment, accessing our secure virtual counselling service is easy. All you will need is:
- A computer, tablet or smartphone with a camera and microphone
- Access to the internet
Virtual counselling is effective, confidential and convenient. No referrals are required for our virtual counselling service – you can commence counselling immediately. We offer flexible appointment times, including day appointments, evenings and weekends.
Our standard rate for virtual counselling is $55 for 60min session.
To make a booking or enquiry, please contact us on below:
Phone: (02) 8068 0982
Please note we are not catered to provide emergency services so if you are at risk of suicide, in acute crisis, or you have serious mental health issues please contact your GP or Emergency Services.